Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hello 2009, Goodbye 2008

I know it’s kinda late to address the head topic but since this is my first post of the year (please ignore previous entries because they do not count!) I think I am allowed to say so. Let me start by saying 2008 was a great year. I have achieved a lot and did tremendous things. I am looking forward to 2009, hopefully I will have more wonderful memories that I can cherish.

A friend asked me to write a lot of stuff in my blog given that I am going to blog once in a month; however since I am running out of time I’ll blog more for the next post!

Till then, I’ll see ya on the 14

muah muah

11 comments:

  1. ninie, DON'T BE A...NINIE! hahaha wth is this. this is so unfair.

    you promised to write a very long post because u will update once a month. DONT LIE u were running out of time. u malas kan? i tauuu. u duduk rumah je tengok cerita korea! update now :) teeeepuuu laaaaa ninieeeee niiii dont-wanna-friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. nooo tak tipuuuu. seriously i was running out of time. the time yang tunjuk kat situ tipu. it was like 11 ish already masa tuh. luckily i teringat nak blog, if nottt. hehehehhe. maybe its not my thing, but im still tryingggg

    ReplyDelete
  3. so u only gonna update on d 14th?
    as in on 14th of Feb?
    you know...I hv lots of guy fren..nak I introduce?
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup will only update on the 14th every month.
    wahahahhaahhaha, u ada kawan rupa mcm lampard or seung ri tak???

    ReplyDelete
  5. ninie, busuk gile! update betul2 laaaaah! like i do that.. hahahahhahhahahha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok Ninie, disappointed gile i. dah lah u dah lame tak blog and now u're giving us this...crap? wth!! hahaha

    Ninie, good luck in the working world. tak sempat meet up langsung!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaahah ok ok, next post i buat panjang gilaaaa sampai dua page( ok pls dont mark my word).

    neen:yes. bestkannn
    shaq:thank you. next time we meet!

    ReplyDelete