Saturday, February 14, 2009

Where are we?

Malaysia? Earth? Milky Way? Have you ever thought that there might be another life just like us in another universe?

I’m trying so hard to make this post as long as I could so just bear with me.
I have been in KL for a month now but I have not met some of my closest friends yet. Haihhhh, I have to make an effort to see them because if not I will not be able to see them. The same question that I have been asked by people that I’ve met is: “so what have you been doing?” and let me tell you that this is not a joke but for about a month I have been doing the same thing everyday which are sleep-watch Korean dramas-eat-watch Korean dramas-eat-sleep. Sometimes I went out with my friends but not that often because I am one lazy human being. Yes, I admit it myself!

Talking about going out with friends, so sometimes I have to drive the car to get to the place and I’ve only drove for a couple of times I realised that driving is not my passion. I got tired very easily, I became another person when I am driving and I think driving in this country could lead to high blood pressure. So yeah, I hate driving (sounds like a spoil brat), but I seriously hate it. I don’t know how some people could drive for hours in the traffic or if they have to make a long journey, I just can’t handle it. I think driving is not my thing! Hehehehhehe
I think I’m “buta IT”. I don’t know how to do this; I don’t know how to do that. I depend on my friends a lot when it comes to this IT thing. Facebook, blogspot everything has been registered by my friends. Yes, I am that buta or maybe just plain lazy. Hmmm maybe my new year’s resolution would be: PLEASE DONT BE LAZY.

Okay, i think i am crapping, but i don’t know what to write already.........

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to HANIE, DEE and AMIRAH!!!

I would also like to wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY to NATCHEN!!!!!!! May all your
wishes and mine come true. Please bring at least 10 hot guys from Europe for me. Sorry no picture because I don’t know how to insert! Hehehehhe

Trivia: Jake Gyllenhaal or Ryan Gosling? and why?

Till then I’ll see ya on the 14th

muah muah

6 comments:

  1. 'Thanks' for the 'long' post. Oh wow now we got ONE WHOLE MONTH to decide on Ryan or Jake.



    HAHAHAHHAAH just kidding alalalalalololololo shiannn dia. muah muah

    ReplyDelete
  2. nooo you have to decide, coz i want both. howwww?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. bile i bace 'sorry no picture i don't know how to insert!' i actually laughed kuat gile.

    hahahhaahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahahahahahahh. i told u i buta IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ninie oh ninie
    i choose leonardo di caprio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. leo is out of the question, becuase i will always choose him ;)

    ReplyDelete