Saturday, March 14, 2009

Gone Baby Gone

I just watched the movie few days ago and i love it! It’s different and i think the whole story is about choices. In daily life we have to choose, we can’t run our self from not choosing. Even if you are not doing anything it means that you choose not to do anything. Choosing the best direction that suits everyone is not easy, one might get hurt and one might be tremendously happy with the decision. For example, i chose extra sleep over doing my laundry. So what are the consequences? My laundry bag is piling up and i have fewer clothes to wear but at the same time i got extra sleep and longer rest! Everything we do in life has pros and cons, hence we hope that the direction we chose will have more pros than cons.

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging
I love this movie, it is hilarious and funny and interesting. Although its the typical chick flick but something is different about the movie. Perhaps its because of the british accent, watching hot guys talking in british accent is wonderful. Everything seems to be smooth and calm when they talk. To me, it’s one of the chick flicks that you must watch. Ok, maybe I’m just in love with the guys there, but still no harm watching it. Fully recommended by me ;).

I’ve been watching movies and dramas a lot (it is not a new thing), but over the month I’ve been watching a lot of malay dramas. Hahahahha. I kid you not. It is not because that i love the drama or the actors are hot but it is because the story line and the acting are funny. Sometimes i think that they are becoming like the Indonesian dramas where it reached the level of becoming merepek. But after this, i won’t be watching the dramas anymore because of work. I realised that most of the dramas that i watched are showing from noon till maghrib maybe it’s catering for the housewives.

As for now i will say that i am looking forward to work, maybe in the next post i will say the opposite thing. I don’t know what i have accomplished during my 4 months break. Let me reminisce....

-Ok i went to Geelong right after i finished my final paper. It was cold and freezing but we still hunt for the perfect beach. However, the perfect beach was too cold for us to even move so we settled for the not so cold beach and played the game that we played and my team won (i seriously do not know what game is that).
-Went to mornington peninsular twice and did the whole tourist thing twice and drove the same road twice.
-Went to great ocean road twice too and i had the best fish burger ever at port camble.
-Went to phllip island to watch the penguins, that was for the first time! Love it. The penguins are cute and we saw one penguin got lost in the car park.
-Oh i’ve graduated! And my family came and i gained weight because of that.
-Celebrated new year at home and started packing my stuff for shipping. The worst part is i forgot what i did on my last day in Melbourne. Yes, i did. All i remember was some of my friends came to my house to say goodbye, that’s all. How could i forgot my last day in Melbourne. Oh, my flight got delayed for 2 hours, even Melbourne does not want me to go :(.
-Got back, then i started going out with my friends before they go off to Melbourne/uni.
-Went to penang and it wasssss fun. We eat, eat, eat and eat. Non-stop. I love cendol and asam laksa there.
-Then the not so daily routine became my daily routine, which is sleep and sleep and more sleep and watch television. And also been drinking ribena a lot. Never thought that ribena could be so addictive. Ribena is a must have drink for me, everyday at least i drink 2 glasses of rebena.

That is how i spent my 4 months of break. Nothing the unusual or spectacular. I hope i still remember how to write and calculate. Work, here i come. My dad said, “welcome, you’ll be doing this for the next 30 years”. i’ll be doing this for the next 30 years? :(

Do you know that i have been watching this Korean drama since September and i’ve been looking forward for the last episode but i could not watch it? I am beyond sad and mad because don’t tell me i’ve just wasted 6 months of my dedication to stream and wait for the video to load for nothing. At least show me one part out of the seven parts. Please i am begging.

I am also tired of watching man u matches. I thought that by watching their games they would somehow loose but they didn’t and i even watched the 3.30am match. I must be going crazy. Sokay, my team will win next season. I have faith in them ;).

Trivia: chocolate ice cream vs any other flavoured ice creams?
*i will pick chocolate ice cream on top of everything ;).

Till then i’ll see ya on the 14th

muah muah

5 comments:

  1. heeeyyyy when are you starting work? PWC kan? ahah good luck! as for me i dont know where and when yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ninie!!! i love your post, so cute:) you should blog more often & change ur blog name to "on the everyday" hehe. anyway, good luck for work!!! meet hot guys and hook up ok? peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anon: already started. first day dah demam. hehehhe. quick decide where you want to go, then we can go for lunch as a career woman. hehehhe ;)

    nat: hahahha, nat why ur comment so skema? no hot guys la there, bring me one mat salleh from melbourne pls. you know who... hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hah can can...but whats ur number ninie??

    ReplyDelete
  5. ribena everyday is a must for me. a bit expensive here but it's ok. i need my daily dose! mmg addictive gile kan?!!

    vanilla ice cream is my favorite!!

    and ninie, gud luck with ur job. nnt i balik u belanja.

    oh ya, and the mat saleh mesti ur plumber or ur neighbor dulu kan? hahaha

    ReplyDelete